We Respect Your Privacy
When accessing our Website, EurWay Tours will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site. If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
4. Primary contact information needed to keep their customers up to date on travel related information. No credit cards or other sensitive data is collected on this website.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message. WE DO NOT SHARE ANY INFORMATION WITH ANY ORGANIZATIONS OUTSIDE of EURWAY TOURS.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. EurWay Tours may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, EurWay Tours uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
EurWay Tours will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
How we use your information
We only use your personal information to complete the transactions you have intentionally initiated. We use this information to confirm your order and to respond to any questions you may have. Where required, we also share this information with certain intermediaries (UPS and other shippers) strictly to process and ship your order. We NEVER sell or rent your personal information to any third party for marketing, commercial, or any other purpose that is not essential to complete these transactions.
There may at some point be 'e-mail to a friend' features on our site that will allow you to easily share product or other valuable information with your friends. Any e-mails provided to us in the use of these features are used solely for direction of the e-mail communication. These e-mails are not retained in our database nor are they used for any other communication other than for the purpose they are originally solicited for.
IMPORTANT: For those customers that visited our website from a link on the following website http://eurwaytours.inteletravel.com , you may have certain information such as your email address and product purchased provided to the owner of that website and that email may be used by that owner for marketing purposes. You will still have the option at time of purchase or in the future to opt out of receiving future marketing emails.
With whom we share your information
EurWay Tours may release your information in the following situations:
· In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
· When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Expedia.com, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
· In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
· Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
· We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors a Web site receives or what are the most popular vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find helpful and of interest.
How you can edit, update, correct or delete your information
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. When you make a purchase on the EurWay Tours site, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages from EurWay Tours . If you wish to stop receiving emails, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link in any message to be automatically unsubscribed. You may also let us know by calling 850-624-4042 or by sending us an email email@example.com . Please be sure to note your email address, mailing address, full name, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other personal information with us please contact us the same way.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using EurWay Tours to plan and purchase your travel, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
EurWay Tours takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our web sites are general audience sites. We take pains not to permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent's consent.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.